Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Trapped!


The infamous bathroom


Max looking spooked

Poor Max was trapped in the bathroom all last night. I discovered this when I got up at 5:00 a.m. this morning and heard him crying from somewhere in the house. I traced the cries to the bathroom, where I discovered him waiting to come out and greet me. I petted him for a while and he purred his thanks, while Dollie sniffed him and looked baffled by his sudden appearance. As a consolation prize, I gave them both a meal of Fancy Feast, something that I normally reserve for the weekends. I think he forgot all about it once that food was in his belly.

3 comments:

drollgirl said...

your website is so clean and beautiful, as are your photographs. gorgeous!!!!

Chris said...

Thanks! I thought the same of your blog too :)

Char said...

poor baby! I've had that happen with a cabinet they've pawed open before and it shutting behind them. Fancy feast always helps!