Why is it that time flies by so fast when you're home enjoying yourself, and then crawls when you're at work, desperately waiting to get the hell out for the day?
Anyhow, some things I got done today:
- Several loads of laundry, including sheets dirtied by wet dog jumping into bed with me after a walk
- Cleaned the icky litter boxes
- Scrubbed the upstairs bathroom until my skin was raw and my lungs turned into a chemical mush
- Made the bed (that won't last long)
- Put away several baskets of clothes and sorted some things into a Goodwill box
- Fixed a button on a velvet blazer (which I might wear tomorrow)
- Washed and hung the shower curtain and liner
- Worked on my latest freelance projects
- Filled the car's gas tank and put air in the leaky rear tire
- Twitching and swollen lymph nodes
- Irritable and tired
- Reek of bathroom cleansers
- Loss of desire to wear something cute and dressy tomorrow (see first two results)
At least I got enough done today to make up for the other five days that I was off from work, back when I had great aspirations to do so much, but ended up doing nothing much at all (which was delicious).