Monday, January 19, 2009

A junk food junkie no more



Have you ever eaten so much junk food and candy that you feel sick? I have reached that point this past weekend. I think I ate enough Doritos on Friday alone to feed a family of four. Not that I ate so much that I was gorging, but I think it was just the sheer variety of junk food I consumed. Candy, ice cream, chips, soda—you name it, I ate it.



But seriously, I feel sick. Enough to swear off that crap for a good long while. I know it's crazy, but I just don't feel like eating something that makes me so queasy. Unless the stomach upset is from siphoning that dirty aquarium water into the vacuum pump I was using on my fish tank last night. That fishy poopy water didn't taste very good, surprisingly.



Ugh. Anyhow, no more Doritos for THIS girl!

3 comments:

Char said...

I've done that before - gorged until I can't eat something for quite a while.

sorry about the poopy water.

please sir said...

YES - I have so done that! My weakeness is crunchy cheez doodles. OH YUM!

Anonymous said...

oh yes!!