Friday, January 23, 2009

Quad Camera for iPhone




I got this cool new app for my iPhone called Quad Camera. It imitates those cameras that take four slightly different exposures and puts them together in an image. It's actually rather cool and I think it was under $4. I know I'll have lots of fun playing with this one. But it helps if you have willing participants. Matt thought it was cool, but Pete was groggy, Spanky was confused, and Adora just didn't seem to care.




Sigh...I'll have to seek out other more interesting (and interested) subjects elsewhere.

6 comments:

Char said...

looks like a fun toy

drollgirl said...

this is so cool! very very cool! :)

Amy Wing said...

So fun! I love my iPhone so much more since the app store opened!

avant garde design said...

can't wait to see what you can do with that programm on your camera. neat too to have. i've always been drawn to fish eye lenses on cameras too. when used for the right scene or subject matter they are an impact tool. have fun!!! :) happy weekend!

ELK said...

willing subject for a fun toy ~looks good!

Anonymous said...

A seriously cool app! I'm definitely going to download this one---if I can figure out how to do so, that is. I'm totally inept when it comes to that sort of stuff. Fortunately I have a super-nerd husband to look after that area of my life!

Seriously though, those first four shots of Pete look awesome! Very artsy indeed :)