Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Apple iLife photo books



I've been absolutely dying to make one of these coffee table photo books for a long time now, and I think I'm going to do it after we get back from our honeymoon. Apple offers a huge assortment of different styles you can use on your photo book, so you can do anything—beautiful wedding albums, professional-looking portfolios, and even sleek travel books.

I just think it's the neatest idea in the world. Who wouldn't want to proudly display their very own professional photo books in their homes, and in such a unique format to boot? How cool is that? (Calendars, cards, and prints are also available.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Flickr has at least one option for the same type of thing. When I finally get myself a bit more organized I'm going to do books for my UK/Ireland vacation from last fall and my trip to Ireland this spring.

MUCH cooler than just schlepping around a "brag book" of snapshots! :)

Chris said...

I agree. And better than a plain old photo album with the plastic sleeves! I'd like to do a separate Hawaii book too. I'm hoping I have enough good shots to make a whole book!