Thursday, September 25, 2008

Wednesday's shoes...and Thursday's?



Shiny black patent leather mary janes from Steve Madden.



And Thursday? Perhaps...these?



These are from DSW. But I'm skeptical as to whether they're actually Guess shoes. I looked on the Guess website and they're not listed (the "Carrie" model is the most similar shoe). And the DSW website doesn't even feature the Guess brand. Huh? I have always suspected something off about the branding of the shoes that are sold at DSW. I've gone home to look up shoes I've bought, and I have been unable to find any record of them under the brand name they're sold under. Or they'll be by a completely different designer.

I'm very suspicious of these "Guess" shoes, but oh my, they are pretty (and surprisingly comfy), so I won't hold it against them.

No comments: