Thursday, September 4, 2008

Handmade birthday card from Izzy






Izzy presented me with this lovely handmade birthday card last night. I was very touched and was impressed by all the added details, like the real flower and chocolate candy taped to the front of the card (she knows my weakness!). Throughout the card she wrote sentiments as to why she loves me so much and her thankfulness for my help in all matters. She's so sweet.

And best of all, on the back of the card she made an all-exclusive pass for unlimited access to her skills and talents. Which means I can call her over if I need her help whenever I want, for however long I want. She said I can use the pass for housework, errands, helping with the dogs, etc. So I already told her to pencil me in for Sunday for house cleaning, because I can sure use her help. I won't work her to death, but it'll be fun having her around and chatting with her while we clean and organize. I'm sure I won't have to beg her to help me reorganize my shoe closet!

No comments: