Saturday, September 20, 2008

Too late for argyle?






I'm not sure why, but I'm really liking argyle shoes this season. I saw some at DSW and I think Target, but neither did much for me. Then I saw these argyle pumps online, and I almost gasped. They're so cute, and I love the colors! Unfortunately they're sold out everywhere except Zappos, which still has size 7.5 in stock (I'm an 8—d'oh!).

I really, really would like these shoes, but I can't even find them on eBay. Where did I go for the last year? Seems like I really dropped the ball on shoe fashions, but then again I had to scrimp on money because of the wedding. Now we're scrimping to buy a house. Oh well.



Tribeca has these cute brown argyle pumps that look a bit masculine, but the feeling is balanced with a feminine bow. They're cute, but sometimes I have trouble properly fitting into Tribeca shoes (not sure why). They are definitely on my list of strong maybes.



I did get these pretty flats from Payless tonight. They're super soft and comfy, and I actually had to buy a size smaller than usual. So I guess I did get my dash of argyle after all, but I'm still on the lookout for more....

No comments: