Friday, May 15, 2009

Craving a Quarter Pounder (with cheese)



I have been bravely resisting all week, eating healthy stuff like healthy soups, lightweight salads, and lean turkey sandwiches on whole wheat bread. But the siren call of the grease, salt, and fat is getting stronger and stronger. I've been trying to avoid giving in, because it's obviously horrible for you AND I should be saving that $6 or so, right? And it's red meat, for crying out loud! That stuff does NOT agree with me most days. And you would think my refusal to wear anything but flowy peasant tops because of my currently jibbly-jabbly midsection would convince me to eat healthy and get back on the treadmill, but it's not. I'm not sure why I must have one, but I'm on the verge of getting in the car and going to McDonald's. Like right. about. now.



Oh, and some of these, please? Steaming hot...oh yeah.

UPDATE: I gave in, and it was well worth the $5.49 I spent.

(images by toyohara and groteski)

No comments: