Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Major hangover



I've been out of commission for a few days due to a major hangover. Our party was a success on Sunday (my absence from blogland was due to much cleaning and planning), and I sampled some of the spirits on tap, especially some wine. Now, I didn't have my first drink of wine til 2:30-3, with a big pizza lunch, and only had four glasses (with more food) from that point til almost 11. Yet I woke up feeling like absolute crud, starting at 2:30 that morning. I knew I was in trouble when I kept drinking bottle after bottle of water and not hitting the bathroom.

Ugh...no wine for Chris for a loooooong time.

(image from ehow.com)

2 comments:

Char said...

oh no!!! hope you're all better now

georgia b. said...

love the photo! too funny.

sorry you weren't doin' so hot. glad your party was a success, though.