Friday, December 12, 2008

My lazy day off





I had rather lofty goals for today, but after driving Pete to work this morning before dawn, I realized I was tired and still run down, as I have been for over a week now. So I headed back to bed and slept a few more hours, with Spanky and Adora keeping me company. When I got up, I grabbed my iPhone and started playing, just like Claire suggested (thanks, Claire). It was fun, spontaneous, and I felt a little like my old creative self again.

I'm still moving a bit slow, but I am planning on swinging by Target to get a few supplies, then heading to Gottlieb Hospital to greet the newest member of the family. More about that tomorrow, but in the meantime, here are a few photos of our lazy morning in bed. See more at vivid.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I love those sock monkey slippers. I just went and picked up a pair of adult-sized sock monkey footie pajamas for my sister's Christmas present. She's never going to take them off. I'm sure her boyfriend is going to hate me for this.

Chris said...

Me too! I'm on my second pair already. I love them, and they always make me smile. You're right, she'll never take them off!

avant garde design said...

aaah, you're taking pictures again, so lovely. keep going, keep going! :)

dee said...

This looks like a perfect lazy day to me! I can't believe you took these with your iPhone!

kat said...

The shot of the slippers is great!!