Wednesday, April 15, 2009

On the lookout for a leather chair



I'm in decorating mode at the ol' homestead, and I need to find a few items so that I'm somewhat satisfied with things. One of those items is a chair for Pete's "music room," or our spare bedroom/office/library. I need to find something manly for him, yet something that can be used elsewhere if/when we move from this house. And I'm rather fond of leather chairs, especially in lovely espresso and chocolate leather. I can't seem to decide what style I like, whether more elaborate or streamlined. I like both styles, which I think is an apparent pattern in my home decor.



I'll probably end up getting something totally different, but this is what I have in mind right now. Sam and I are going to an antique mall in LaGrange on Friday, so I'm hoping to score some good deals. I'm also on the lookout for a small secretary and a small table/computer desk for Pete.



And yeah, I'm hoping to catch up reading all my favorite blogs during the next few days. I missed you all—thanks for the warm wishes!

3 comments:

Char said...

good luck with the chair hunt - I love club chairs too so I think they are very masculine.

drollgirl said...

those chairs are both great. i'd take 'em! and a leather couch, to boot.

Polo Chairs said...

Polo Chair is a leading manufacturer and supplier of chairs in Delhi, India. We provide Chairs for offices, cafe, bars, hotels, educational institutions, hostels, conferences. All our chairs are stylish, durable and comfortable. Renowned supplier of office chairs Delhi, office furniture Delhi, executive chairs Delhi, computer chairs Delhi and leather chairs India. Wholesale supply in Delhi/NCR (Noida, Faridabad, Ghaziabad and Gurgaon),