Friday, April 17, 2009

Like crack for my OCD

I stumbled upon Organize.com while cleaning out the fridge. I want to store all the eggs we have (from the store and from Pete's mom and friend) in something besides the flimsy plastic containers eggs come in. Anyhow, I was looking online for storage stuff and found Organize.com's website. I almost started shaking in my seat. I know if I start browsing now that I'll never get around to cleaning the fridge out, which is what I'm supposed to be doing at the moment. But I'll just say that if you have fantasies about perfectly organized and compartmentalized living spaces like I do, you might want to check it out.






3 comments:

kuhkjhkh said...

omg i'm in love! all of that stuff would make my life so easy!

Char said...

I love the ribbon one - I'm always trying to untangle ribbon.

Chris said...

Yes, and everything is so clean and attractive, too! Like even a compost bin :)