Sunday, November 2, 2008

Uninspired



I hate days like this. Yesterday I was a fountain of ideas, and today...nothing. I seem to be getting lots of housework done (I'm up to 6 loads of laundry), but beyond that, not much else. Well, certainly not anything fun or creative or interesting. I have scanned through tons of magazines like Domino and DIY, but I just feel tired looking at all the wonderful projects and ideas. I can't even seem to take any interesting photos today, either. I realize I'm having an off day, but these kind of days are still hard to deal with. I'm sure my migraine this morning had a bit to do with that...

Anyhow, this is all I could come up with today. Back tomorrow, hopefully with my creativity restored.

7 comments:

Fifi Flowers said...

I find myself feeling the same way... so I try to stack up posts and ideas.
I have artist block trying to figure out what to put in a traveling journal that is now in my hands... I only have it for a few more days before I have to mail it off to the next creative person... I hope something comes to me SOON!

Unknown said...

God please step in and heal my friend. Speak to her of the absolute satisfaction that You alone can provide. Please give her a smile, please give her peace. : )

Chris said...

Thanks, Fifi :)

Wow, Claire, that's so kind of you. I'm hoping it works...

kat said...

We all have off days - you are so prolific with all your different blogs I think you should feel encouraged that inspiration is just around the corner!

please sir said...

I know - I hate those day too - feel better!

Anonymous said...

You can blame it on me. I'm sorry for taking your energy with my endless camera questions!

Alyssa said...

I hate these days. But, you know when you hit a low point like this that a better day is in store:) Keep the faith!