Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pretty, pretty pages

Just got the new Anthropologie catalog in the mail today. And let me just say that I am blown away by the styling, set design, props, clothes (of course!), models, everything. The train story setting is very romantic and alluring, and each photo seems to be better than the previous. I get so excited when I see a new Anthropologie catalog arrive in my mailbox that I sit down with it and read it cover to cover. And not just for the clothes or home goods it offers to me, the intoxicated viewer, but for the sheer artistry of it all.

Shall we sit back and browse its many pretty pages of loveliness?











Oh, and the home section isn't anything to sneeze at, either.





Drop by Anthropologie for a visit here.

(Photos courtesy of Anthropologie)

8 comments:

Alyssa said...

Ummmm - gorgeous!!! I need to get me a catalog:)

Anonymous said...

I NEED to get on their mailing list. I love their stuff but it looks like i'm missing out on some serious eyecandy in not getting the catalogue.

Um, and can I just say that I am a little obsessed with that tree wallpaper?

georgia b. said...

i couldn't agree more.

i still possess every single catalog i have ever received. everything in them is timeless enough to warrant keeping them all for inspiration. most other catalogs i throw out—as there products are more trendy.

not so with Anthro!

(oh, and they make great gift wrap as i showed in my post about Shalice. but i can't bring myself to dismantling my catalogs for that.)

Unknown said...

um, yes...to all of it. However I like their catalogs better than their clothing...which I find too expensive for what it is....phenomenal photos though and I am in love with that tree wallpaper which I am seeing everywhere now. love.

Mrs. B said...

Oh how I love Anthropologie! Love the dress under long sweater look.

Unknown said...

I think this shop needs to make its way to my country too...

Anonymous said...

that coat!!!

Unknown said...

I wish that it were socially acceptable to wear pretty, flirty dresses with tights, cardigans, brooches, hats, and heels to class. But alas. I would be looked at pretty strangely by fellow classmates (who usually don hoodies and pajama pants... something I do NOT approve of. What would Clinton and Stacey say?!).
Someday I will have a job where I can dress like a real woman.