Friday, November 7, 2008

Photo of the Week: "Drowned Rats"



In honor of all the wet, dreary weather (and slushy weather to come this weekend), I thought I'd post this image of our dogs, Spanky and Adora. This was taken after they had gone on a two-hour walk with Pete through the woods, hills, and streets of Warrenville. They had an absolute blast with him, but it rained almost the entire time, so the three of them came back totally soaked. Did it bother them at all? Not one bit. In fact, they were all gleeful and happy when they came crashing into the nice warm and dry house, getting mud and leaves all over the place, Pete included. Of course I tsked tsked and grumbled about the mess, but I found it hard to stop smiling at my three adventurers.

Hope this weekend finds you having a thrilling time doing whatever it is you love!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hmmm...I think I used this pic in a previous post..can't remember....oh well :)