Saturday, November 8, 2008

Structured clutches




I love a good clutch, especially if it has ladylike details like snap closures, satin linings, and a pretty and sparkly outside. Take these clutches from DSW, for instance. Several times I've been in that store looking for my latest and greatest pair of shoes, only to be lured to the accessories end caps where all these lovelies sit, gleaming and perfect in their appearance. They beg to be lifted off the table, touched by delicate fingertips, opened and closed, bounced weightily in the hands and checked for suitability. I've had a hard time walking away from them in the past, but I feel the siren call loud and clear, especially with today being the day after payday. And Lord knows I love a good patent croc in candy colors...

5 comments:

Fifi Flowers said...

PINK purse please... ADORABLE!
ENJOY the rest of your weekend!
Fifi

Unknown said...

i'll take the champagne one thank you.

georgia b. said...

i'll take the green.

Anonymous said...

I want the pink one!!!!

please sir said...

I'm really digging the pink one!!