Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Cool cameras from Urban Outfitters

Rolleiflex Mini Digital Camera

Pricey, but so very, very cool. I think this one is my favorite, and I will dream happy thoughts about it tonight. Also comes in black.





Leica Mini Digital Camera

Very petite and retro-looking camera with all the functionally of a nice compact digital camera. Love the styling!




The Quad Camera

Georgia mentioned having a camera like this once, and it sounded so neat. Then I saw this version and my jaw dropped! I would love to get my hands on this baby and play around for a few days...






NOTE: If any (or all) of these cameras happen to end up under the Christmas tree this winter in a big pretty box with a huge bow and my name on it, well...let's just say I won't be too upset.

8 comments:

avant garde design said...

very cool indeed. i picked up a poloroid once at a yardsale, a few years back now and it still had the manual in the case for operating it. and that old flash attached to the top. fun.

Unknown said...

that first camera is TINY! ...and fantastic

Fifi Flowers said...

LOVE that first camera... VERY VERY cool as avant garde says!

la la Lovely said...

those are pretty cool....what a great gift idea :)

FancyPants-design said...

so so so cool!! I love the first one!!! So much fun!

Alyssa said...

Those are great cameras:) I want that little one from Urban Oufitters!!! how fun.

please sir said...

So fun - I love the mini cameras!

Anonymous said...

So cool! Cameras are such fascinating machines. If I think too hard about what they actually do---capturing images and recording them---I get totally overwhelmed with the thought of how complex they are!

Have you tried out your new Diana yet? Can't wait to hear how the first pics turn out!