Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I've got a ten pounder (plus) on my hands!

Mama and Jack (pic taken by Nicole)



I've been busy, busy, busy...but here are some pix for you of you-know-who.

I'm getting back into photography and exploring my artistic side, now that Jack is home and healthy (despite a recent cold) and the weather is so beautiful. I've posted some pix at vivid of recent Savanna trips, and I'm participating in Lens.Us.Together again. It feels good to pick up the camera again (and not just the iPhone all the time).

Hopefully I'll be posting regularly again as time allows...I hope you are all doing well too!


Watching the carousel with mama at Blackberry Farm


Dapper sailor


Bath time with grandma Claudette


Tiny tiger


With grandma Carol at Blackberry Farm (pic by Sam)


Shirt-hat


Hanging with dada and watching video games


Tiger Jack

4 comments:

Char said...

he just so adorable. love these shots. it's so great to see how healthy and happy he is. hope momma is too

Chris said...

I'm trying to be...still working on the blood pressure thing, and shaking the last of the baby weight. Jack is doing great. I just adore that baby of mine. He's come so far, and is very loved by so many :)

kat said...

Adorable little tiger!

Teresa said...

How wonderful!!! So glad your baby is doing so well!!