Monday, March 2, 2009

Welcome, Mr. T!



Izzy and I cleaned out the fish tank yesterday, and let me tell you, it sorely needed it! And when we were done, we introduced Kayo to Mr. T, my new fish. Izzy named him Mr. T, which is short for Mr. Tangerine (we're assuming he's a he). The name comes from the weird orange markings on him, something I've never seen on a Black Moor before (he has orange around his eyes, tail, and belly).

So far Kayo seems to like Mr. T, and Mr. T seems very enthusiastic and happy to be in a gigantic tank with lots of food. I'm hoping he can reach the same size as Scrappy did, and be just as happy too.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

how funny ....I cleaned my beta fish's bowl yesterday too ...and it really needed it as well.

Char said...

yay and welcome welcome.

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! A new buddy! Pets are the best, be they scaly or furry!

Although once I introduced a big fish into my tank and he ate all the little fish. i think there's a moral in there somewhere!